Meet TATAA Biocenter at ESHG 2022
TATAA Biocenter is delighted to welcome you to the 55th annual European Human Genetics Conference (ESHG2022) in Vienna. Find us at booth X5-552 to discuss all your bioanalytical service needs and the latest in molecular biology product offerings.
Participate in our prize draw and get a chance to win a free course at TATAA Biocenter – the leading training provider for qPCR, dPCR and NGS.
Want to book a personal meeting at the conference?
Email our Business Development Manager email@example.com to arrange.
The nexus of molecular biology
TATTA Biocenter is a bioanalytical CRO at the nexus of molecular biology, bioinformatics, and high-throughput analysis – advancing research, clinical trials and diagnostic development.
We offer qPCR, dPCR, NGS, and Olink-based services and products for genomic, transcriptomic, and proteomic research to academia, biotech and pharma.
Win a free course at TATAA Biocenter
- 1st prize: free course participation (choose from our course program)
- 2nd prize: 50% off of course fee
- 3rd prize: 50% off of course fee
2-3 day courses, excl. accommodation & travel – see courses for more details
The prize draw is now closed
Want to subscribe to our newsletter?
Or Follow TATTA Biocenter on LinkedIn
TATAA’s ESHG 2022 Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to all ESHG 2022 participants aged 18 and over who provide their email address and other requested details when completing the form.
- Employees of TATAA Biocenter or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting this form to TATAA Biocenter, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with the following terms:
- TATAA Biocenter or a TATAA Biocenter Distributor will use the information you submit on this form to be in touch with you in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry and to provide updates and marketing via email.
- b. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org (?).
- c. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website (https://tataa.com/privacy-policy/.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the above form and submit the required details. No purchase is required.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com (?).
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- TATAA Biocenter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TATAA Biocenter.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 CEST on 13 June 2022. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- 1st prize: Free TATAA course participation (2-3 day course, excl. accommodation & travel)
- 2nd prize: 50% off TATAA course (2-3 day course, excl. accommodation & travel)
- 3rd prize: 50% off TATAA course (2-3 day course, excl. accommodation & travel)
- TATAA Biocenter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on 14 June 2021. If a winner does not respond to TATAA Biocenter within 14 days of being notified by TATAA Biocenter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TATAA Biocenter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner refuses their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TATAA Biocenter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent in form of a PDF-voucher to the winners by TATAA Biocenter by e-mail.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 20 June 2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to firstname.lastname@example.org (?).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- TATAA Biocenter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- TATAA Biocenter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it as described at https://tataa.com/privacy-policy/. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry only.
- TATAA Biocenter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. TATAA Biocenter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of TATAA Biocenter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- TATAA Biocenter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TATAA Biocenter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TATAA Biocenter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Swedish law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.
- Promoter: TATAA Biocenter AB, Sofierogatan 3A:2, 412 51 Gothenburg, Sweden.