20+ Years of Leading Edge Bioanalytics on a Global Scale
We lead the nucleic acid analysis market with proprietary techniques engineered to support your research needs more efficiently and precisely.
Our expertise is based on over two decades of experience in the nucleic acid analysis field, and is supported by a state-of-the-art sample management operation, automated workflows, and a digital laboratory ecosystem (LIMS, ELN).
We take pride in delivering rapid, robust and reproducible results that are submission-ready.
This is achieved through:
- Use of the highest quality reagents, often internally designed and always tested through our validation process.
- Adherence to dedicated controls that are optimized for each project.
- Standardization and harmonization of all processes related to sample preparation, handling and analysis.
- Collaboration between Research, Service and Quality Assurance teams”
We are a leading provider of non-siloed, integrated multi-omics analyses
We combine the design and interpretation of your genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, microbiome and single-cell data into submission-ready reports. We support study design and data interpretation, from pre-analytical imperatives to biostatistical analysis via dataset power calculations.
Consistent, Quality Services
We focus on customer needs, no matter how challenging. Our project managers provide advice driven by our internal, leading-edge Research & Development Group.
We design and deliver custom courses according to the needs of our partners. We develop tailor-made solutions with you and for you:
- Experiment design and sample handling
- Sample extraction, storage, and transportation
- Instrumentation selection and method development
- Assay, reagent, and control design
- Troubleshooting and optimization
- Technology transfer and training
- Data analysis and biostatistics